I’m always on the lookout for some unexpected. A grand piano at the park, now that’s what I call unexpected!
What a beautiful idea to combine the outdoors with music.
Here are the locations:
- Vasona Lake by the boat rental area
- Historic Casa Grande/New Almaden Quicksilver Mining Museum on the patio deck
- Uvas Canyon near the waterfalls at the outdoor amphitheater
- Coyote Lake-Harvey Bear Ranch’s Anglers picnic area
- Joseph D. Grant near the historic Grant house and rose garden
If you are like me but you still want to experience the music head out to Vasona Lake on October 2, from 4 to 6 Sunset Piano will perform Classical, Jazz, and pop selections.
Or encourage your piano playing friends to come out.
Anyone up for picnic, park and piano?